Happy Birthday Mandai! You’re officially 18 and legal to do all kinds of shitz.
Met up with Mandai yesterday. Treated him to Subways at Vivo. About a year ago, we did the same thing. Cool how times passes in such a blur. I still remember you were 17 and couldn’t wait for your 18th birthday to come. heh.
Hope you had a great time yesterday. Even though we had no beer, and no real cake and candles to blow out, i hope the countdown and sing-along-session was mighty enough.
Watch a M-18 movie soon aye? 🙂
And thanks for being such an ardent reader of my blog. hee.
A few days back, i awoke with a text from Angel.
When you miss a shot, don’t think about what you did wrong. Take the next shot thinking of what you must do right. – Tony Alfonso
Thanks for making my day, really. I was just waking with a “i kinda feel like today is gonna be a bad day” kinda feeling and when i saw your text, it made me smile and the day somehow turned out to good.
I can’t remember what happened on that day but i know i went to sleep feeling pretty contented. :3
I’m so glad to see your beautiful smile again. Meet up soon and tell me all about that new Prince Charming of yours kay? hee. 🙂
Sometimes, wouldn’t you wish love were easier to understand? Well, to this no one understands love. Love is so complex, that no words can describe it. Yes, love can be hurtful at times, when it is slowly becoming like a tug of war, with both person drifting from each other. That’s why the heart is not always right, because it is placed at the centre and beats on the left. We often fall in love, hoping that the person is the right one for us. But inevitably, we are opening ourselves to hurt and pain from a broken relationship. That’s why, between the end of the previous and the beginning of the next, we have faith. In something stupid, something ironic, something magical, called love. 🙂 Have faith in it and yourself Erina. 🙂
Thanks Keefe. 🙂
I have been thinking about the many drastic changes that is happening within me. I feel like i have changed, but yet i still feel the same me. Isn’t that confused or what? heh.
So, a couple weeks back, i met up with Trevis. I told him about how when Aaron and i broke up, he said i’ve changed and i’m no longer the same person i used to be. After that, i met up with Luke and he told me i’ve never changed for the past years and am still the same person as i used to be.
This left me feeling, ODD. Like one ex says i’ve changed, and the other said i’m still the same. So, HAVE I OR NOT?! LOL.
So, i asked Trevis if i’ve changed. Since he’s known me the longest and the bestest and i keep nothing from him.
Trevis: Fuck la! Both your ex are talking nonsense la!
Ahahahahahahaha, loves. :3
Was over at Joanne’s house last Monday. Lawrence came over too. His first official visit to her house!
I just realised that non of my ex-boyfriends ever came over to my house for an official visit. They only stand outside my door and greet my parents. Such oddity, i must get my next boyfriend for an official visit next time.
So anyway, we had great food as usual. YUMMY! Her mom cooks aweshum food.
Was supposed to entertain Maine Maine but i was lazy so Lawrence entertained her and it was only later in the night that i started entertaining her, hahaha.
Joanne and I had baileys with green tea again. Yummyyyyyyyyyy. (:
List of Erina’s life
- Annnyhow, tonight Butter with Jas and gang! Kinda excited cos it’s my first time to Butter and my first ever ladies night. COOL SHITZ.
- Kenny called me in the morning but i was too lazy to answer. I think i better text him back nowz. gah.
- Meeting Eugene and Jie Qi for prata tomorrow night!
- Watching a movie with Trevis this Friday! Hopefully, we can watch When In Rome. 😀 😀 😀
- Mama suggested a short stay at Batam this weekend. Don’t know if it’s still ongoing! Must see if sissy got off this weekend. Hopefully yes then the whole family can take a short trip down! 🙂
- Keefe intro-ed a job to me. Though it’s only for a week, the pay’s pretty good. Rellien and Fabian are working with too. Money money here i come!
- Need to go do up my resume and cover letter and send to CAG. Keep wanting to do but forgetting and only remembering when i don’t have the time to do. meh.
- Need to clear up my room and change my bedsheets. Mom and Dad have been nagging about my room. boo.
- Have a stayover next week at Joanne’s house with the clique! And hopefully shisha too! I want to go to the place that Farhi wants to introduced!
What else? Hm, that seems to be all.
Ahahahahaha, a really long post today. I just felt like updating my fucking aweshum life, lol. I doubt anyone’s gonna read it and will prolly only skip through this post and read when they see their names! HAHA!